Tickets for the Capitol Theatre can be purchased online or reserved by calling the Box Office Information Line on 0161 247 1306.
Please click on the production you wish to buy tickets for below. You will then be prompted to select the date and ticket type you require.
Tickets will be available to buy online soon.
- No additional booking fee is charged.
- You will be able to collect your tickets at the Box Office on the evening of the performance. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the start of the performance and bring a print-out of your email receipt or some form of personal identication.
- Do not buy tickets online after 4pm on the day of the performance you wish to attend, please pay at the Box Office instead.
- If all tickets are sold out online, please call the Box Office Information Line on 0161 247 1306 to check whether you can still buy tickets on the evening of the performance.
Buy at the Box Office
The Box Office in the Mabel Tylecote Building is open during the evening of the performance. Only cash payments are accepted.
You can reserve tickets by calling the Box Office Information Line on 0161 247 1306. This is an answer phone service.
- Please leave your name, the number of tickets you'd like, the performance date, and whether the tickets are full price or concessionary.
- Telephone bookings can only be taken up to 5pm on the day of the performance required (4pm on Thursdays).
- Please collect reserved tickets not later than 15 minutes before the start of the performance. Tickets not collected by this time may be sold.
Unless stated otherwise, tickets are:
£8.00 full price
£2.50 students (Thursdays only)
£1.00 for MMU School of Theatre students and alumni
Performance Start Times
Performances start promptly at 7.30pm on Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays, and 6pm on Thursdays only.
Refreshments will be available in the foyer 30 minutes before the start of the performance